What are the Top 8 Printed Dresses You Need for Summer? One of these has cats on it.
Floral. Graphic. Gingham. Polka Dots. Stripes. CATS.
This summer printed dresses are totally in and we’re really excited to wear the bold and beautiful colors designers are splashing on them. If you’re afraid to wear a new print or think that it’s too much, start with a print that’s limited to two colors. If you love to cause a scene, try something really busy and bright. If you just don’t care what people think, go for the cat print!
Here are the Top 8 Printed Dresses trending on Wantering this week.
1) ModCloth Pull Up a Cherry Dress in White, sizes S to 3X
2) ModCloth The Story of Citrus Dress in Orange, sizes S to 3X
3) ModCloth Adore Country Dress in Navy, maxi dress in sizes S to 3X
4) ModCloth Good Enough to Eat Dress with summer treats! sizes XS to 4X
6) Urban Outfitters Staring at Stars Tie-Dye Knit Halter Dress, sizes XS to L
7) Urban Outfitters Silence + Noise Blanc Tee Dress with stripes, sizes XS to L
8) ModCloth Hooked on a Feline Dress, sizes XS to 4X
Photo Credit: Cover image Harper’s Bazaar and Lucky Magazine